Please read all information below before registering in classes!
There are a few new rules from AHS in re-opening the gymnastics club.
- no parents are allowed to stay in the gymnastics club while children are training, unless they are taking the parent and tot class.
- no water to be supplied to children from Fort Gymnastics, please ensure you send a water bottle.
- every child must sanitize their hands when entering the gymnastics club, if they choose to not wear socks they will have to sanitize their feet as well.
- masks must be worn by participants until they are in the gym area.
- for all classes in the evening kids will enter the building in the main entrance on the East side of the building and will exit the building on the North side of the building.
There are minimal spaces available due to all the restrictions from AHS, if you do not get into the class you are looking for please go on the waitlist and if we can we will try to open more classes. If you have any further questions or concerns please email email@example.com
All classes aged 18 months to 5 years are $75 and all other classes are $72.50 to $145.00 depending on the length of time of the class.
Class Dates: April 6th to May 10th